Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Talk Coffee With Me Through The Storm!

Talk Coffee With Me Through The Storm!


Greetings Everyone,

As you know I just started my own Business with Organo Gold. We have 3 Coffee's, Black, Latte and Mocha, and more.

The reason I got involved was because of the much needed support of my youngest daughter who was just diagnosed with a dreadful disease as if the Sickle Cell Anemia wasn't enough. The finances will help me with her treatments and getting her back and forth to the doctors.

I usually don't extend myself in this manner, but I need the support. Please know that I would never use a child or anyone as a pawn to gain finances. I am working for it...and hard I might add. Keep us in prayer, and I will continue to move forward in all things as the Holy Spirit leads and Guides. I thank you in advance for helping us...Just buying a box of your favorite coffee with help us each day fight this deadly disease.

Please visit my site at: www.talkcoffeewithme.organogold.com, and choose a coffee. If you need help please call or email me: (209) 430-2500 or talkcoffeewithme@gmail.com

P.S.
If you contact me personally I will speak to you further about the situation. God is able to heal any manner of sickness. I am a witness to His power, so stand and help me fight for my daughter.

Sincerely,

Archbishop Danette M. Scott 

No comments:

Post a Comment